Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

06 December 2005

Sometimes, I Just Strongly Dislike...

Pardon me while I rant, here.

I sometimes Strongly Dislike my job. Today, I started at 0430. Everything was going well, until I closed out my computer for the end of the day. That is when things went to shit. My handheld crashed. I call the help desk and wait for 20 minutes to talk to a person. He directs me to a fix, hangs up, and the piece of shit crashes again. I call back the help desk, wait another 20 minutes, only to have the guy tell me that the crash was terminal.

My boss goes apeshit. She calls the help desk, wait another 20 minutes, tries something else, and the whole memory of the day is gone. Whoosh! Just like that all sales and orders are non-existant. Reboot, download orders, and pray. Things returned to normal, but I have more work tomorrow. So, I leave the office at 1800.

The drive home sucked ass. Every fucking person on the freeway drove at least 10 miles under the speed limit. I dispise rush hour drivers. They are all fucking idiots.

To top it off, I got two trolls that emailed me with more hatemail. I may just go to bed early to end this lousy day.

I hope that things are better where you live.

***Update***
Due to comments from my father, I changed the word 'hate' to some other word. As he said it, "Hate is not a word to use lightly."

5 Comments:

  • At 07 December, 2005 06:31 , Blogger My Life N Motion said...

    Yes, go to bed ... go directly to bed ... do not pass go! Sleeping the rest of the day off is always my solution to bad days. I hope today is better for you.

    BTW, thanks for stopping by my guestbook. What are you getting hate mail for?

     
  • At 07 December, 2005 08:09 , Blogger LL said...

    Oh, Smitten Kitten!! Sorry I didn't talk to you all night, but as you can tell, I was on the phone most of it with e anyway. Sorry you had a suck ass day. You already know my advice. If you need some help with the trolls, email me honey. *hug*

     
  • At 07 December, 2005 09:14 , Blogger LL said...

    I know you hate to do these and you don't have to if you want, but I've tagged you, babe!!

     
  • At 07 December, 2005 12:31 , Blogger NML/Natalie said...

    Sweet dreams and put this horrid day behind you. I felt your anger :-)

     
  • At 07 December, 2005 16:38 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    SR - I get hatemail for some of my previous posts. MM started off this new set.
    Thanks for your well wishes. Today was better.

    LL - Great. I will jump over there to check it out. Trolls suck ass! I think I got some type of email virus from one. I will let you know.

    NML - Thanks for the love.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home