Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

11 December 2005

Last Night's Party

Last night, I concluded my weekend by attending another party. This one was a bit smaller, only about twelve people or so. Mainly just a small group of friends getting together, barbecuing, drinking, and talking shit. All rednecks. All my friends. The best thing being that no drama was to be expected at this gathering.

The party started at 1400, but I couldn't get my, still then, hungover ass there in time. I rolled in at about 1600, started cookin' my steak, eating supplied crawdads, and drinking crap domestic light beer. On the first of many runs by someone to the nearest store, I supplied some money to get a more suitable beer to the gathering. That's right, more Guinness. Those first four crap beers were killing me, but eventually G made the appearance and things really got rockin'.

I got to talk to some people that I don't get to see very often. Including K, who is a co-worker's roommate and a real hottie. If I had a good pic of her, I would post it. But the one I have doesn't do her justice, so too bad for you! She and I sat back, talked a lot of shit, and basically had a great time.

Before I knew it, it was 0030. So, after saying my goodbyes to those left, I drove my ass the 20 miles home. Arriving here at 0100 and finally crashing out at 0130. Only to be up a 0345 to go to work.

Surprisingly, I am not tired. Even now. But, I will probably crash out early, anyway.

I hope that you all had a great weekend, too!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home