Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

10 December 2005

Sumation of Things For Me Or Just a Song I Like

"Tonz of Fun", by Presence

How shallow can a man be
I borrowed this story from a friend
Now an enemy
Cause no friend of mine
Would even cross that line
And disrespect a lady of any kind.

Stranger in my bed,
Can't recall last night.
That's why I'm sleeping with
Carney Wilson's head.
Oh God got to wash my nuts,
I've done it once again.

Go, go get dressed
Get out of my bed
Now find your way home.

Lucky to have survived
She was more that twice my size.
Big is beautiful,
But I'm just a small guy.
And I could break under the weight of her thighs.
Maybe I should quit my drinking
What was I thinking?
Oh God, I've done it once again!

I had the beer goggles strapped on,
Passed out face down naked on the lawn.
Awakened by the vibration
Of the Earth shaking.
The type of girl that literally
brings home the bacon.
In my state of mind,
I was hers for the taking.
It seems she was interested in some love making.
"Do you know Jay Slim,
I heard he was hung."
It was then that I knew
That were in for some Wang Chung.

She grabbed my car keys,
My ID,
We dipped in between
Sips of Schlitz
She kept licking her lips.
I couldn't tell
If that meant she wanted my dick
Or to drive-thru KFC
For another drumstick.

I feel so ashamed
No one to blame but myself.
I've done it once again.

How shallow can a man be?
He must be too blind to see
That he's bleeding insecurities
And she cries...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home