Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

11 December 2005

New Shirt


I received this shirt from the Blog Santa(s). Many thanks go to ~Eyes and Prufr0ck for getting this shirt for me.

This kind of completes the circle, of many circles, to this blog. I originally got the name for this blog by seeing a shirt with this phrase on it. That one wasn't nearly so...artistic. Kent says that he says that he saw this shirt and told me about it on the phone. He is probably right, but my memory is bit fucked up!

I am wearing the shirt in this pic, but I couldn't hold the camera steady enough to get my head in the shot and still be able to read the shirt. Sorry ~Eyes, I did try though.

You will definitely see this shirt again in June.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home