Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 December 2005

Is It Still Shorts Season?

Every day, I get a comment from someone about me still wearing shorts to work. There are only a few of us that are still swearing shorts. The thing is, though, it may be cold outside, but it is HOT inside the accounts. Pants are still way too warm inside most places.

My metabloism is still far too fast for my years, or so I am told. I, therefore, do not get cold, as long as I am moving. But, once stopped or relaxing in the cold, then I do need to wear a longer layer.

Now, I know that the temps that we have in our area do not compare to those that my friends here experience during the winter. But, I lived in the snow and the high altitude, still I wore shorts about 95% of the time.

The old addage is true. If you keep your head, hands, and feet warm, then the rest of the body stays warm. Well that and a high metabolism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home