Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

14 December 2005

Add Another Disc

I also picked up this disc today. It is the new disc from H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty) titled "Dark Light".

Mini Album Review
Human sacrifice is given sexy new slant by these Finnish vampire lady-killers. Folks who've been wondering whatever happened to goth rock and its legions of pasty-faced followers can look to this ultra melodic, synth-laden release to get an idea of the state of that prticular nation. Fact: they still love the the night.
-Mark McGuirk

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home