Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

16 December 2005

And Another...


I have been looking for this disc since early October. Its release date was 4 Oct, but I haven't been able to find it. Finally, I broke down today and purchased it on Amazon. Two-day shipping, so I should have it by early next week. The group is Flyleaf.

Around here, the big song is "I Am So Sick". That is the way I feel about looking for this disc. That is the way I feel the Holiday Season. That is the way I feel about my love life.

That is the way I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home