Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

21 December 2005

HIV+Russian Woman

A 24 year old Russian woman, from Volgograd, is under arrest tonight for her sexual escapades. In the case, the unnamed woman sought unprotected sex with 40 men.

The woman knowingly has HIV and did not tell any of her last 40 partners. Her first partner in this spree has been diagnosed with HIV, while the remaining 39 are undergoing testing.

Under Russian Law, it is a crime punishable for up to five years in prison to deliberately spread HIV. Russian experts believe that there are somewhere between 800K and 1M people infected with HIV in the country today.

Interestingly, 80 percent of the cases are among people under the age of 30.

I guess that a Russian bride is out of the picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home