Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

21 December 2005

Happy Shower

I now have a happy shower. I received a "Down Under Wonder Shower" from my Uncle V. It was installed and put to use almost instantly. Wait, let me back up a bit.

For nearly my entire adult life, I have had to duck significantly to take a shower. I can recall only two separate times where I didn't have to scrunch my body up to get under the shower head. In my current appartment, the shower pipe comes out of the wall at 6'. With the down turn of the pipe plus the shower head, the height is somewhere around 5'8". Not too bad if you are of average height, but I am 6'6". So that is the rub.

This shower head extends the shower head up about a foot or more. So, now I no longer have to duck to take a shower. Love it!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home