Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

19 December 2005

Tiger Striped

I saw her sitting there. Her hair recently dyed. A Tiger Stripe effect, blond and brown.

"You don't remember me do you?"

"No, can't say I do."

"Come on, Rooster. Last year of college, the Chi House."

"Nope. Be more specific. Be real specific. My last year of college was a drunken haze."

"We hooked up at the end."

"Still drawing a blank. Who are you, again."

"No name, 'till you remember that night."

Great, I'll never remember this chick's name. I went to a number of parties at the Chi house. I rarely remember anything involving leaving or getting home. Let alone what happened after that. "Go on."

"We went back to my place. I had three roommates. Shared a bedroom with one..."

"I think that I remember something. Go on."

"We had sex, while my bedroom-mate slept in the bed across the room."

"Vaguely. What is your point here?"

"Well, you missed out."

"On?"

"On the first ten years of your daughter's life"

"MY WHAT!?!?!"

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home