Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

19 December 2005

Up For an Early Morning Rant

I woke up early, this morning, and couldn't get back to sleep. Maybe, I am just dreading the day.

To start, it is raining outside. Not that that is a big deal, but, as I have said before, the drivers in this area (like here is worse that where you are) SUCK ASS! The trip north, to where traffic breaks off to the city of SF, is dicey, at best. Add rain, some wind...dicey becomes deadly. People drive like idiots and it seems that they don't know that it is raining, thus increasing stopping time. But I guarantee that I will get a tailgaiter between here and work, that will be looking to drive 80 + mph in the 65 zone.

Yesterday, with all of the wind, plus the rain, made for a treacherous commute. I came close to getting the work truck sideways, twice. The only time that the driving of the rig spooked me. Then we continue the same conditions today, with four times the traffic. You see the problem, I hope.

I talked to my work buddy, S, yesterday. The roommate of K. During the course of our conversation, he asked me if K has called me yet. WTF!? I don't get the phone games. Never have. If you want to talk, then pick up the phone and talk. If not, then don't. Though I would love to hear from her, I don't want to press the issue. That situation is still questionable, at best, as well. (Whole other story that I will relate someday in the future).

2 Comments:

  • At 19 December, 2005 07:43 , Blogger NML/Natalie said...

    Phone games/mind games. I sometimes wonder if people genuinely can't help themselves because we all seem to do it at one point or another. K has obviously spoken to S, hence why he made that comment. Games boggle the head!

     
  • At 20 December, 2005 09:57 , Blogger Miranda said...

    Grr. Rainy day tailgaiters.
    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home