Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

18 December 2005

Far More Mello Weekend

I stayed at home this weekend. Started a book, finished that, started a new book. I finally sat down and figured out a software problem that I was having, now that is taken care of. Talked on the phone with friends, but didn't here from K, her loss (but that is a whole other story). Slept in, which I never get to do. Cleaned (or partially cleaned) house that I neglected to do last weekend. Basically, a whole lot of nothing.

I am heading back to work now.

I hope that you all had a great weekend.

5 Comments:

  • At 18 December, 2005 10:43 , Blogger Sass said...

    I took your reccomendation and downloaded the Fall Out Boy Album.

    I think I'm in love with them and the one liners like

    Your just a line in a song

    and

    The poets are just the kids who didn't make it

    and I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake

     
  • At 18 December, 2005 10:57 , Blogger NML/Natalie said...

    Your weekend doesn't sound too disimilar to mine. I love chilling out and pottering around my flat. The time has zoomed by!

     
  • At 18 December, 2005 14:43 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Sass - I hope that you like the music. They have many good lines. Let me know if I can help w/more selections.

    NML - Sometimes, a good lazy weekend is what the body needs. Especially for us old folks.

     
  • At 18 December, 2005 16:23 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Zombie - Yep, K. Girl from a previous post that you obviously didn't read.

     
  • At 19 December, 2005 02:47 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Zombie - You don't read, you don't write. What do you do?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home