Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

05 January 2006

Two Bits of News

I have two bits of news to report.

First, my vacation has officially started. I am currently procrastinating on getting all of my shit packed up for the trip. As I previously stated, this is a snowmobiling trip to the East side of the Sierra Nevadas, around Mammoth. But, it is also a trip to celebrate my birthday, which is on Tuesday the 10th. Normally, I try to get out of town and recreate on the birthday.

My second bit of info is that I am contributing on another blog, titled "Lace Them Up". It is a sports related blog that I am doing with some buddies. My contribution deals with hockey and non-mainstream sports. Kent and H will be doing football. Kent is also pulling double-duty by covering basketball (A sport I loath). Andy Rourke will be covering baseball. Sports fans, jump over there from my blog links and make some comments. Love to see you there.


While I am gone, I will be making brief pauses and maybe a few posts at this site. As well as checking in on some sites that I really enjoy, right now. I will also be checking emails.

Well, I am off to pack. Ya'll have a great week, if I don't hear from you.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home