Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

26 December 2005

Work and the Storm

I am sitting here getting ready to go into work. I have ventured out into the sphere to make a few comments on those sites that have something new. From the posts that I have read, it seems that everyone had a great Christmas.

Right now, it is pouring buckets of rain as a BIG thunderstorm rolls through. So not looking forward to working in this weather. Lots of lightning, thunder, wind and rain, make for a crappy day to be outside working in it. But, what are you going to do?


***Update***

So, the day turned out better that I thought that it would. The skies cleared up fairly early. By early morning there was blue sky and and sun. Towards the afternoon, clouds started to roll back in.

The day sucked anyway. Post-Christmas clean-up, o' f'n joy! I got towards home, stopped and bought some Guinness and the evening was much better.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home