Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

25 December 2005

Appologies Abound

I write this post feeling that I owe appologies to some people. I won't say who, but they know who they are. And there is one who won't read this, but that person, too.

I have been told that I am a dog. Yes, sometimes in the way that all men are considered dogs, but more in another way. I am loyal to my friends, no matter what. Almost, loyalty to a fault. So, to that end, I will contact people that I consider friends to talk, say hi, or to wish them well via email or text.

I get the feeling that some think that I am bothering them. I really don't mean to be a bother, but, I really know of no other way to express that friendship. And let me tell you, I don't use the word friend lightly. I, like many people, know thousands of people. Yet, there are only but a small few that I would consider to be my friend. And fewer yet to be one of my best friends. Those, I can count on one hand.

Maybe, that is the real reason for the upcoming big trip. I invited those that I would choose as friends (through this disjointed reality of the blogsphere), others were invited by those potentials, who may or may not qualify. All I really know, at this point, is this, one of my best friends and a few blog friends will be there. Others are welcome, as well, but...

How did I get sidetracked?

So, those of you that I contacted this weekend that were offended or bothered by that contact, I am truly sorry. For those that were not, I hope to hear from you soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 26 December, 2005 04:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Well, you've not offended me in any way. But, you knew that.

    Oh, and I really suck at the whole email thing. PLEASE do NOT take it personal. Ask ~Eyes or Lama how long it took me to get back to them too. So maybe I'm the one that owes apologies...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home