Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

29 December 2005

Resolution

I decided to post this a bit early, since most of you snapper-heads that read my stuff don't post after Friday. Nor do you seem to read anything after Friday afternoon. I wish that I had a job where I could play in the blogsphere and get paid...

I don't usually make a resolution for New Year's. Maybe, it is because I know that I can decide to do something at will and don't need a special day in which to do it. Whatever.

This year, though, I am going to make one that I hope to make a positive change from. A friend of mine is a smoker. I am a chewer. We are both going to give up our nicotine fixes for this coming year. I have quit before. Mostly, because I didn't have the money to do it, then. This time, I have the money, but have lost the interest/desire. My friend is in the same boat. So we agreed to help each other out on this. Don't know what that will entail, but I am willing to give it a go.

All of the other stuff, in my life, I am happy with. So, no need to fix it.

Wish me success!


And I DO NOT want to hear comments like, "Nobody likes a quitter."

7 Comments:

  • At 29 December, 2005 23:58 , Blogger Annalis said...

    Best of luck, ER. Have a great New Year's eve.

     
  • At 30 December, 2005 06:21 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Do it! Do it! Good luck!

    ~Eyes

     
  • At 30 December, 2005 12:03 , Blogger LL said...

    Good luck! JD just quit smoking a month ago and is still going strong. It can be done. I did it during my pregnancies, and when I had my tonsils out I didn't smoke for about 6 months afterwards. Then I started a new, vicious semester in college. Totally backslid. I'll quit again soon, I hope.

     
  • At 30 December, 2005 12:07 , Blogger Sass said...

    Best of luck or else....i'm going to sass you. Just reread that - uh, that sounds weird.

     
  • At 30 December, 2005 13:20 , Blogger Kent said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 30 December, 2005 13:21 , Blogger Kent said...

    I'll give you something to chew on right here, punk.

     
  • At 30 December, 2005 13:29 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Annalis - Thank you very much. I hope that you have a great New Year as well.

    ~Eyes - Hopefully, by Vegas, things will be all calm.

    LL - I have done it once. Now I have to stick to it.

    Sass - You are going to WHAT? Do I get a little somtin-somtin if I make to Vegas?

    Kent - Thanks, Dickhead. You like the FF reference?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home