Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 December 2005

Looking Forward

I am so tired of working right now. New Year's Eve is probably the #4 busiest day in the business. But, besides that, I am burnt from not having a vacation in roughly four months.

Luckily, I have two more work days this week, three days off, five days on, then a whole nine days off. I am SO looking forward to this vacation. It will be a week of great, free micro-beer, friends, and snowmobiling. Those of you in the north that can do this sport often, I so envy you.

I only get to go riding a couple of times a year. This week of vacation, especially, is set aside for solid riding. Basically, from the time that the sun come up to after it sets, its all about riding. Maybe some night riding in there, too.

Right now, I am just trying to hang on 'till then.

3 Comments:

  • At 28 December, 2005 07:24 , Blogger Sass said...

    I really hate,i mean hate to put a damper on your well need vacation but please be careful snow mobiling. I have a cousin who is no longer with us after hitting a rock snow mobiling. so be careful and have a blast.

     
  • At 28 December, 2005 10:04 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Having time off f-ing rocks! I've done nothing the past two weeks and it's been so wonderful. I come and go as I please. Ahhhh...life is GOOD!

    I'm off to take some pictures now of me in my rockin' new shirt! *wink*

    ~Eyes

    PS...did I say how damn COOL your new layout is!?

     
  • At 28 December, 2005 16:10 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Sass - No worries. I do try to be careful, especially, when I ride fast (90 mph +). But, for the most part, it is about playing in the powder.

    ~Eyes - Damn teachers! I want to see some pics in the new shirt. Over on flickr? Thanks, I love the new template, too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home