Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

31 December 2005

New Year's Eve 2005

Well, I am heading to the store to pick up a 12-pack of Guinness and going off to the party. Nothing too special. Just hanging out with friends, celebrating the end of one year and looking forward to the next. I will be staying out there tonight and will probably be pretty hungover tomorrow. I will be hoping to post something on Sunday.

In other news, the Northern California Region is getting hammered by rain and wind. Somewhere between 6 to 12" of rain, depending on the location. There has been some major flooding in the Sacramento area. A lot of the "problem" areas are already under water. Right now, there are a number of places in and around the Sac area that are handing out sandbags. Also, there is much talk about the reliability of the many levies in the area. The Sac area, in some places, is akin to the New Orleans area. Although, the govt response for Sac is much better, than what we saw in NO. Rio Visa, or rather Isleton, reported a 'boil' on the nearby levy. There is not a manditory leave order, but it may happen soon. Also, the town of Napa area is totally underwater, with the flooding of the Russian River. Vacaville, Ione, Madison, Folsom, Rocklin, and Roseville are all reporting flooding.

In my area, there has been no reported flooding that I am aware of, but with the poor drainage here, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some.

I hope for the best. But, there is some partying to be done. Talk to you later.

2 Comments:

  • At 31 December, 2005 14:08 , Blogger Sass said...

    If you see animals lining up in pairs that's when you should start to panic.

    Until then, drink more and you'll think about it less.

    Have a safe new year.

     
  • At 31 December, 2005 23:31 , Blogger LL said...

    Happy New Year, babe. I'm expecting your call in 30 min. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home