Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

30 December 2005

This Past Year

As I read a friend's blog last night, I got to wondering about my last year. So, as an ode to her list, I came up with my year in review, as well. Not nearly as deliniated as hers, but here goes.

Surgery - Most of the first half of the year could be summed up that way. Either I was prepping for surgery, in surgery, or doing post surgery crap. To review, I had a couple of kidney stones broken up, a stint placed in the ureter from the left kidney to the bladder, and a PPH operation. Lots of xrays and scans and testing and sifting and...To be followed up by more surgery to break up stones even further and remove some pieces of stone and to remove the stint. Best of all, after going through all of this on the left side, the doc tells me that there is now (at that time) one on the right.

Work - I left one route just before my first surgery and returned to having a new one (route). Better pay, better days off.

Vacations - Drinking lots of beer. 1. Spent the birthday week playing in the snow, with my buddies Ron and Zach. Snowmobiling, that is. Woke up on birthday morning to 16 feet of fresh powder. Just no damn fun! Drank buddy's new microbrew from he and his partner's new venture "Mill Creek Brewing Company".
2. Spent ten days in San Diego with my buddy Kent. Saw a Pad's game, saw Bad Religion at the HOB, drank way, way too much beer. Fell off a railing, hurt my head/neck, don't remember the incident.
3. Eleven days in Reno for the Air Races. Again too much drinking and carrying on.

Days off - In no particular order. Boogie boarded the South Fork of the American River, saw a Stock Car Race in Stockton, rode motocross bikes twice, saw a SF/Seattle football game, hiked in Yosemite some more, probably more that I forgot.

Started this new blog - Started this one this year. I have/had another, previous to this. But that one is an outlet for my negative emotions. Met some really cool people on here, again in no order (~Eyes, Jenius, Prufr0ck, Blondage, LL, Zombie Lama, Sass, Reagan, Annalis, & NML). Some others that I would rather forget, but can't lest they do try to kill me.

Here is to you, out there, that have read my life through this outlet. *Raised Guinness* I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year! Some of you, I hope to meet in person one day. Some of you, I will in six months.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home