Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

01 January 2006

Arggg

I am hungover, today.

I started partying at 1500 and I barely made 0000. I think that I crashed at 0015. Man, I am getting old.

We did the Cali hick thing. A BIG fire in the pit, lots of beer, BBQ, and guns.

I am not of the right mind to post a whole lot, please forgive me.

I think that I am going to go die now.

2 Comments:

  • At 01 January, 2006 12:05 , Blogger LL said...

    And yet you find time to blog?!? roflmao!! Yeah, I harassed you, but this was a weak ass attempt to appease me. Yada, yada, yada!! *hug* Hope the Gatorade kicks in soon so you live to enjoy your snowmobiling trip!!

     
  • At 02 January, 2006 03:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

    My head hurt all morning today.

    Hey, I hope your new year was rock 'n roll! xoxo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home