Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

02 January 2006

Morning of Jan 2

Hello all!

Yesterday I was in actual pain. I was SO hungover from the night before. I got home, ate, drank a 32oz Gatorade, IMed a friend and tried to feel better. But, my head still hurt. So, I went back to bed. I woke five hours later with a pounding headache. Got up, ate some more 'hungover' food, popped a vicodin, and drank two more 32oz bottles of Gatorade. Finally, around 2000, or so, my head began to feel better. Getting old sucks ass.

I woke this morning to find that the rain that has been drenching CA, has started again. We are expecting rain all day and into tomorrow. Flooding is likely in and around most of the area that I work in, should make for a crazy day. Luckily, this is a very slow week in terms of sales, so I shouldn't have too much trouble (although, I will have to do yesterday's calls + today's calls all through today). So don't expect to see me back online until late this afternoon or early evening.


The countdown has begun...Four days to vacation. Eight days until my birthday. Even though I don't expect anything, I am looking forward to the day.

1 Comments:

  • At 02 January, 2006 04:33 , Blogger LL said...

    I'm so glad you are feeling better. There's nothing worse than a headache that won't go away. Well, other than that nauseous feeling like you're gonna puke but you never do--that one tops the headache by a hair.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home