Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

05 February 2006

Yeah, Yeah, Pt 2

The Super Bowl is the busiest day of the year, for my business. However, I don't like working on it. And especially this year. (BIG Seahawks fan).

So, I went and worked on my "normal" Sunday (which would be Saturday for most folks). Usually, I work on Sunday from, oh, 0430 to 1200. I just upped the schedule by twelve hours. I started on Sat afternoon at 1630, but got done by 2330. And I took my time doing it.

Now, I sit here with no one to talk to but this computer. All of you are probably in bed. This sucks! I am still too amped from work to even try to sleep, although I suppose that I will have to try.

I hope that you all have a fantastic Super Bowl Sunday. Look for some pics from me of our festivities tomorrow. Should have them up by Sun night or at the latest Monday afternoon.

Cheer for the Seahawks, please!

1 Comments:

  • At 07 February, 2006 12:34 , Blogger Kent said...

    My Super Bowl Party Menu:

    Extra hot and freakin' spicy chicken wings.
    Crunchy green beans with ranch dressing.
    This 7 layer dip thing and a hot 3 layer dip with chili and cream cheese. Muy bueno, amigo!
    All washed down with ice cold Sierra Nevada.

    The combination of the above ingredients resulted in, repeat after me, my friend: GNARLY, WICKED GAS.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home