Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

30 January 2006

Dead Issue

For those of you that know me, you know that I am willing and eager to talk about almost any issue. There are exceptions, of course.

However, when there is something that I do not want to talk about, I will tell you straight up, "I don't want to talk about it." Why do some people feel that it is their right to dig into that no, so that they know?

I do not handle these situations all that well. In fact, I get fairly pissy about it. When I say that the issue is dead, that does not mean that I will resurrect it just because you try to guilt trip me.

Let the dead stay dead.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home