Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

21 January 2006

Old Friend

Today, I went out and scouted a location for Water Rat and I to do some duck hunting. Just a little spot up north of here.

After I got through, I ran into an 'old' friend. It was good to talk to her and really picked me up a few notches from the funk that I found myself in. She is quite a bit younger than I, but that spirit that she has is fairly infectious.

It is probably going to turn out for naught, but it was good to see her again.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home