Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 January 2006

Back & Fine

This is to dispell the nasty rumors that I was was injured while riding. I got back today from the snowmobiling trip and I am fine.

As soon as I get the pics off of the camera, I will be posting them.

I had a lot of fun. Drank a few beers, mostly Guinness and PCB's Barleywine. Never so much that I couldn't ride the next day, but at times too much. Rode all over the place around Mammoth and June Mountains. Played in some craters, rode trails, and played in the trees and meadows. I was forced to cook one night and volunteered to cook on another. Forced to cook Beerocks, a specialty of mine, and volunteered to cook Shrimp Basil Fettuccine.

Played Civ 4 via a direct IP link. We had up to five people playing at a time. A lot of beer was consumed during this time.

That is about it.

Pics to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home