Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 January 2006

Pics From the Smowmobile Trip

Below are just some of the pics that I took while on vacation. Hope that you enjoy them.




The long road to the Mammoth Area.



Me, driving to vacation.



The Toys.



Just looking out at the scenery.



Also, looking out.



One of the many places that we played.



Mammoth Ski Area



A crater that we didn't play in.



One of the Mono Craters, that we did play in.


Friggy and I on top of one of the many lookouts.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home