Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

16 January 2006

Wrong



I do not know what is wrong. But something is really pissing me off.

I have not felt like writing on this or any other blog, that my name is attached to. Hell, I won't even use IM, right now. The mere thought of any type of comminucation is difficult. And the phone, I am so sick of talking to people on the phone.

I am more of a "hands on" talker. You know, person to person without technological interference. I want to see into someone's eyes, when I talk to them.

What else? Work? - fine. Same old shit you'd expect when you return from vacation. Social life? - fine. Personal life? - so-so. Some days better than others.

Perhaps there is another poem coming. An angry, pent up poem. Probably. Check ruminations, maybe something new will show up.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home