Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

17 January 2006

Still, But...

I am still in the same mood, but I heard this from a co-worker and had to share, anyway.

Sexual Harassment in the workplace, is a problem that needs to be stopped. I think that we can all agree to that. But in this case, I have issues.

This co-workers son is in the 7th grade. While at school, this kid was being harassed by some girls. The first day, after a set amount of time, the kid had it and told the girls to "Suck my balls!" This statement went un-told to the administration. The next day, the girls went after the kid again. Since the statement of the day before didn't work, he upped the ante and pushed the girls away. While pushing on girl, his hand glanced off of her shoulder and hit her breast. She reported this incident and the previous statement. The son was given a 3-day suspension for sexual harassment.

My co-worker and his wife are consulting an attorney to try to keep this incident off of their son's permanent school record.

My question is, "What the FUCK!?!?!?!?"

Does anyone else think that this is pushing the point a bit too far? I mean, I remember Jr. High School. Kids are mostly awkward in their dealings with the opposite sex. Come on, SH?, can you be serious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home