Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

24 January 2006

A New Product

This new product will soon be available for sale in Russia and Ukraine, for about $0.30 a roll. The "Political" brand toilet paper, features the likenesses of world leaders such as US President George W. Bush, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko, and British Prime Minister Tony Blair, as well as US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and disgraced Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky.

Russian and Ukrainian products will differ, showing more local political figures common to each area.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home