Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

31 January 2006

Yeah, Yeah, I Know

I know already that you don't talk about work on this thing. Not in specifics at any rate.

This has been a most stressful week. (For those of you that know what I do, you can figure out why.) To add to the stress level, I got a talking to by my boss and by her boss. There are some things that I need to change and some things that they both liked. I was also treated to a "ride with" with my boss. (Fuck Me silly in a birdbath!) I didn't need more scrutiny during this week.

Also, adding to the hectic pace, I had to build equipment in one account today. Took me almost six hours to complete, with the account bosses riding my ass the whole time. Tomorrow, I am slated for another build, albeit an addition to a previous one. So, that shouldn't take too much time. I would just as soon not have any this week, than to build another one. But, such is life in this line of business.


In other news, my leg is finally feeling better. Although, I still have that damn itch that has pushed me over the edge (in this trying week) and caused me to lash out at a few family members and friends. How does one go about scratching an itch that comes from under your skin? One day, I will have to post that scar, so that you can see what I am talking about.

January was a month of big highs and deep lows for me. Not quite the ideal month, but I am still in one piece. And that is a positive, no matter what.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home