Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

02 May 2006

Now Playing

The two discs that I have been waiting for are on sale now.

The first is Tool "10,000 Days". I have so missed the music of Tool. Out of the package, you can tell that this is going to be another classic addition to the collection. The packaging itself has Maynard written all over it. Make sure that you get the copy with the lenses on it.


The other disc is Pearl Jam "Pearl Jam". Eddie Vedder and band have gone back to the old style sound. Upon first listen, I am happy to say that I am pleasently pleased with the sound. After a few more listens, it may even be a PJ favorite.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home