Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

26 April 2006

Two New Discs Playing

Really, I am waiting for the two discs coming out in a week. That being Tool and Pearl Jam. But in the mean time, I purchased two other discs today.

The first is Godsmack "IV". After collecting up the first three, I thought that I should go get this one. Good thing that I did. Sully Erna's lead vocal performance shows more signs of his devout Wicca influences. Look for the song "Voodoo Too". Overall, I think that it is probably one of their better albums.

The other disc that I picked up is Kid Rock "Live Trucker". It has all of the hits off of the previous discs. Plus, it is after all, live. I just dig live albums. So , to those of you that like Kid, I would highly recommend this.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home