Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

03 April 2006

New Music in my CD Player

I bought this cd online and am just now getting around to posting it. Rob Zombie's "Educated Horses".

RZ is one of my favorite musicians, and this album is another great one.

I also got Gretchen, "in the mean time". A good disc, but just a bit off of the main-stream for most folks. (Unfortunately, the album cover doesn't translate to the blogsphere well).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home