Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

31 March 2006

Just A Thought

Posting in this forum is a double-edged sword.

On the one hand, you are allowed to get your thoughts and opinions written down. On the other, you become, in essence, a public figure.

It is the second side that I have trouble with. Yes, I love to hear from blog friends. But, I also dislike hearing from the blogworld. I am not a public person. I can be, if the situation calls for it. But living life in the general public eye, is just not me.

So over these past few months, I have kept myself from posting. It is not that I don't have shit to say or talk about, but that I tire of the public life. I am a private person. In most things, I keep things very close to the vest. But in this world, that is not something that is done.

You can expect to see posts from me in the future. I am not leaving the 'sphere altogether. But rather holding in reserve all of my daily thoughts to maybe a post a week.

To my blog friends out there, I truly hope that things are going well for you in your lives.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home