Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

03 March 2006

Disney Employees Busted Part 2

The case that I mentioned earlier this week involving four people gang raping another employee, was resolved earlier today.

It was reported on WESH that the victim was a willing participant. One of the alleged rapists video taped the incident.

2 Comments:

  • At 04 March, 2006 10:04 , Blogger Annalis said...

    Well, this gives the college program at Disney a whole new spin, doesn't it.

     
  • At 10 March, 2006 04:52 , Blogger LL said...

    Promises and more promises about blogging. *sigh* I check...but nada. You make me sad, Smitten Kitten. I want to know how you are. I didn't even get a reply to my email. Damn it, if nothing else, call me this weekend or email me!! :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home