Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

26 February 2006

Look I Am A Stupid Person!


Look, there are dumb-ass people all over.

A 19-year-old student, Elena, was visiting the Moscow Zoo with one of her friends. When they passed the cage with the snow leopards, the two stopped because Elena wanted to pet the "cuddly-looking" animal. Elena stuck her fingers through the cage and the leopard bit her middle finger and ate it.

Hey, dummy! You are in a fucking a zoo. What did you think that a wild animal would do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home