Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

06 February 2006

It's Just Plain Odd

When I first started writing this blog and my previous incarnation of a blog, there was just me and my blog-brother Kent. Ocassionally, some troll would leave something on a poem that I had written. But no real readers, as such.

Then, after a bit of time, I started to get readers. Those readers led to other readers. Friendships were born through this odd world. Some of these people I have grown quite fond of, others not so much.

But, just recently it seems, the original blog-friends are no longer coming around. Or, if they do, they only read and not comment. Though, I must admit that, I am guilty of doing the same on their posts as well. Why does this happen?

To those of you that I read on a continuous basis :~Eyes, Prufr0ck, Jenius, LL, Blondage, Annalis, Zombie Lama, Sass, Sweet Reagan, and of course Kent, know this, I do still read your posts everyday. I guess that I am just too busy or lazy to write something useful in your comments. But, that does not mean that I am not reading or wondering how you are faring.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home