Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

26 February 2006

Out of the Miasma

Whew! It is good to be out in the fresh air again. The last two weeks of olympic coverage has been a really big drain on my blogging duties.

I have been fairly sick these past three weeks. I still have a nagging cough, but no other problems. I promised to see a fellow blogger, from the area, but I don't want to pass along what I have. So, that will have to wait.

It is raining again. This time of year is really goofy. We get some days up around 70, other days around 50. Rain off, rain on. They say it is 63, but with the wind it is probably a whole lot cooler than that.

Vegas week is on my mind now and again. Trying to work out the logistics of that. The big convention in town that week is causing some difficulties.

I have reading other blogs and commenting when I can. Though, I feel like I have been slacking in that department, as well. On some of the blogs that I usually comment, I feel out of touch.

Look for me to get back on the blogging kick. Be wary, some of you, I am in the mood to drop some big comments. Other blog friends out there, you know who you are, need to get off of your collective asses as well and start posting again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home