Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 February 2006

Postings

It only happens when it is dark outside, or when things are really fucked up. That is when the dark side of me comes calling. Sometimes depressing, sometimes sexually charged, sometimes deep anger, sometimes something else entirely.

I have scared some friends, worried some others, others are merely indifferent.

Let me tell you this, I am fine. I HAVE to do this, this is my therapy. Because I am not going back to another shrink. Those dickheads are all quacks.

I do worry about myself, at times. But, that is because I know the depths and highs that I can find myself.

I have learned, through many years, that I can't have too big a high without having a very deep low. These two extremes always last for the same amount of time. So, I have had to leave myself an out. That is, maintain an even keel. Try to do what I can to avoid either extreme. That is my out.

I have been posting other things, though. If you are into sports, you can read my recaps of the Olympics over at the sports blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home