Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

09 February 2006

Family News


Water Rat and his wife had a daughter last night at 1822. So, I am Uncle Rooster for the second time. Water Rat and wife decided early on that they did not want to know the sex of the child until it was born. Mrs. Water Rat had it in her mind that the child would be a boy, but was pleasently surprised with the actual sex of the kid. Everyone, but me and another uncle, were at the hospital for the delivery. Mom and Pop were so totally excited at having a grand-daughter, as are Mrs. Water Rat's parents.

I am happy for them as well. But, it just reminds me of how old and single I am. Kind of depressing at the same time.

I have another migraine developing, so I don't know if I want to go out there and deal with a crying kid. Hopefully, I will be doing better a bit later (or enough so as to go see the niece).

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home