Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

01 March 2006

A Viral Infection

I saw the doc again today. I have a "viral infection". Whatever the fuck that means. I am just waiting for the pharmacy to call me so that I can go get the meds.

Other than that, "I got nothin'."

Been slowly getting back on the blog thing. Leaving comments here and there, but all of the regulars seem to be taking a blog break, too. So, I haven't seen many return comments. Thanks to Kent , NML, and Jenius, otherwise I would have none.

I am missing some blog friends that are not writing any more, for what ever reason.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home