Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

23 March 2006

Hmm...Vegas

After receiving many cancellations from people invited to attend Vegas, it has been cancelled.

As I still have the week off, a couple of buddies and I are going to head to Cabo, instead. Vegas could have been fun, but I have been there SO many times. Cabo, though, never been there. And it is a vacation after all, so why not go someplace different.

You are all invited, of course. But, I am not making the arrangements for you too.

1 Comments:

  • At 23 March, 2006 17:56 , Blogger LL said...

    Smitten Kitten,
    Cabo sounds like a blast. Go. Have fun. Come home. Recover. Blog about it. *hug*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home