Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

18 March 2006

Day Dreaming

I sleep,
I have dreams,
I have nightmares,
Envisioning Life as I wish it would be.

Knowing that things are not what I want
But not knowing how to change it.

I have dreamt of Her,
And seen horrors of her.
Wondered what She is doing,
And hoped that she goes and fucks herself.

I have loved and lost,
But think that that is worse than not knowing.

I wake and the world is new.
I wake and the world is old.
I wake to someone holding me.
I wake and I am alone.

I sleep.
I wake.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home