Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

07 April 2006

Trapped in the Home

After the constant rain in the home town, today has been relatively quiet. However, the city's water main blew from the added pressure.

The main street, out in front of my place, has been closed for most of the day. I can't leave, by car, and the people living here can't get home. So, I am stuck at home with nary a thing to do. The only thing left is to play on the computer or watch tv, both of which is boring the hell out of me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home