Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 May 2006

New Book


I started reading a new book tonight, The Global War on Your Guns by Wayne Lapierre. For those of you into this kind of thing (you know who you are), I will let you know how it is when I finish it, probably via phone or email. Basically, it is a book about the U.N. plan to destroy the Bill of Rights. I am looking forward to the read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home