Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

14 May 2006

Just Shit

I had another shit day at work, today. I have a partner that works on my two days off, that has been working for the company for almost eight years. The problem is that he doesn't know how to do the job properly and won't listen to those of us that are trying to help. After today's outing, I am of the mind to not have around me or my accounts ever again. In fact, two of my main accounts complained to me today, which I will forward to my boss tomorrow.

I am at a loss as to what to do on the whole situation. And I can't drink enough beer to quell my anger and frustration. Least wise, it is not the best solution to the problem anyway.

I go to bed now, hoping for a better day on the morrow, yet knowing that I have one account to see in the afternoon that he worked while I was gone. Chances are very good that he fucked that one up too.

What a way to end the day.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home