Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

12 May 2006

Now Playing

I bought two new discs today, based upon what I heard on the radio. One of the discs is something that I am immediately happy with, the other is going to take some listening to fully enjoy it.

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs first track "Gold Lion" is being mocked on the radio as the new Siouxie & The Banshees. Still, the music and Karen O's lyrics are very good. A recommended album.

The other disc that I bought was She Wants Revenge's self titled album. The music is reminisent of The Cure, Depeche Mode, and Bauhaus. Just not as good. Although the duo's first track, "Tear You Apart", that is getting big radio play, is a good song.

And Kent, just because I tell you that I have purchased the discs prior to this post being written, that does not give you free reign to copy my purchasing ideas. I know that you need something to listen to, but don't be such a mooch.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home