Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

19 May 2006

Now Playing

I have several discs playing at the time being. Two new discs and one old.

The first is Korn "Live & Rare". This is Korn's first collection of live and rare cuts. As a fan of this "valley local" band, I would recommend this album. The first seven songs were recorded at CBGB's in New York. Songs eight through eleven at three other locations. Twelve and thirteen are the rare songs.

The second disc is also new, Hoobastank "Every Man For Himself". The first single off of this disc, "If I Were You" was written by the band after touring with Velvet Revolver. When you listen to the track, just think of Scott Weiland and you will understand.

The last disc was purchased as a rememberance of the college years. Also, because I lost my original copy of it. That would be 2 Live Crew "As Nasty As They Want To Be". This group was one of the pioneers in pushing the boundries of obsenity laws.

Have a great weekend, I'll be recouperating from my injuries. Someday I am going to have to write these injuries down on this site, but not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home