Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

06 July 2006

Oy! What a Week

After my return from vacation, I expected to be getting up and going to work on Monday morning. However, things did not go as planned.

When I awoke on Monday....Oooaahh, was I sick. Bad stuff. Liquid coming out both ends. Severe chills. No appetite.

So, I called in sick (not good). I had to get into my winter pajamas and get under the heavy blankets and still I was cold (Keep in mind, it was in the mid to upper 90's outside, about 80 inside.). That was exciting to find a way to stay upright long enough to put a heavier blanket on the bed.

The next day (the 4th), more of the same. I remember my boss saying to enjoy the fireworks. Yeah, the only fireworks I saw were coming from my mouth and felt the ones from my ass. What a great Fourth!

I was well enough to return to work on Thursday. LONG FUCKING DAY ALERT! I worked from 0400 to 1700. For those of you that don't follow military time, that is a 13 hour work day. Great first day back.

Today was just slightly better, with a measly 11 hour work day.

So, I have two days off now. Feel good. Have a dentist appointment in the morning, to fix a filling.

If you want to see some pictures from my vacation trip, you can see them on flickr. Fair shots from the trip. I am the balding white guy, in the red shorts, there by the river. (In case you didn't know). Just don't laugh at my slightly buldging belly. There are also pics of friends and family there. This trip is up to the one titled "Brad".

If I don't hear from you, have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home