Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

14 June 2006

Another Darwin Award Winner?

A man in Russia was killed by his new fishing rod. The 58-year-old man, from a small town near Moscow, went fishing with his new graphite rod at a small lake for the weekend. When he went to make the cast towards the center of the lake, his five meter tackle hit a power line located above and behind him. The man died instantly of electric shock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home